We only wear 15% of our wardrobes. The other 85% sits there because it's the wrong shape, or we changed size, or we forgot to return it to the store in time.
We help you adjust those garments (repair, alter, dye, etc) and fall in love with them again.
If it's time for you to part with them, we help you resell/donate them.
Because the most sustainable T-shirt is the one you already have
Your favourite handbags, your favourite shoes - in great shape, forever
Green dry-cleaners who love your clothes as much as you do
Reselling and Donating made simple
Brands rated according to their ecological credentials